You can use VPN Pass on:
- Nanomid Player
- VPN Box
VPN Pass can be associated with multiple devices, but using one at a time.
NOTE: if you want to use multiple devices at the same time you will need to purchase a VPN Pass for each of them
You can associate a VPN Pass from the VPN Pass List section, clicking on "Actions" and selecting "Send VPN Pass to Player"
You can manage and check the expiry of your VPN Passes via the VPN Pass section and you can renew it via the "Actions" menu under "Renew VPN Pass"
If you are not registered, you can buy the VPN Box from here nanomid.com/vpn/buy
Select what type of subscription you want to buy, the quantity and fill in the shipping data.
Finalize everything by selecting the payment method.
If you are already registered you can buy from the Nanomid VPN Box section after logging in VPN Box New
To use the VPN Box in Wi-Fi mode, follow these steps:
1. Get an Ethernet cable
2. Connect one end of the Ethernet cable to the WAN port (FIGURE 1) on the back of the VPN Box and the other end into a free Ethernet slot of the home modem
3. Connect the USB power cable of the VPN Box (FIGURE 2) to any USB socket (5V) or compatible power supply (See Technical Specifications )
4. Wait for the first two LEDs to light up
5. Make sure that the third LED flashes when a device is connected via wifi
To use the VPN Box in wired / ethernet mode follow these steps:
1. Just add a second Ethernet cable and plug one end into the LAN port (FIGURE 3) and the other into your device
(Figure 1 )
(Figure 2 )
(Figure 3 )
Once logged into the site, go to the "Nanomid VPN Box" section and select "Edit Box" from the "Actions" menu.
From here you can change the SSID, the Wi-Fi password, the description and the country of navigation
Once connected to the network for the first time, the LEDs of the VPN Box will start flashing. When the three LEDs are on, the VPN Box will be ready for operation.
- First Led (Power / Internet): when it is on it means that your internet connection is active, if the led is off, please check the operation of your internet line.
- Second Led (VPN): when it is on it means that the vpn service is active, if it is off your subscription may have expired.
- Third Led (Wireless/Ethernet): blinks when connected via wi-fi, remains steady when connected via ethernet cable
Open a ticket in the appropriate section ( My Ticket )
Our technicians will perform a remote diagnostic to check if the problem depends on the VPN Box or your ISP
(Figure 1 )
No, you can renew your VPN subscription from your personal area (here: VPN Box Renew ).
Select the VPN Box to renew, select the subscription period and finally complete the operation with the payment.
NOTE: To renew you must first associate the VPN Box to your account
It is possible to take advantage of the right of withdrawal, visit the Returns and Refunds Policy page for further details (here: Refund-Policy )
Currently shipments are managed only for the following countries:
- United Kingdom
- Czech Republic
You can download the instruction manual from here: VPN Box List , by clicking on the 'Download Manual' button.
Note: To recover a license already purchased, make sure to register the same email used during the payment phase.Sign Up